Grilled Lemon and Rosemary Chicken
Sunday, August 20, 2017
· 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
· 1/4 cup olive oil
· 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
· 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
· 3 cloves garlic, minced
· Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
· 4 boneless chicken breasts
· 1 lemon, sliced in half, optional
· 2 large handfuls baby arugula
Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, rosemary, garlic and a big pinch of salt and pepper in a measuring cup. Add chicken to a gallon-size zip top bag or casserole dish and pour the marinade over the chicken. Turn to coat and let the chicken marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Heat a grill to medium-high. Brush the grill grates with olive oil using a clean tea towel or paper towel.
Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place the chicken on the grill and cook until golden and slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side. Place the lemon halves cut-side down on the grill grate and grill until charred, about 4 minutes.
Add the arugula to a platter and drizzle very lightly with olive oil. Remove the chicken from the grill and shingle across the bed of arugula. Squeeze some lemon juice over the chicken and serve.