CURRITUCK — An Alabama man suffered severe burns from electric shock Saturday evening in Jarvisburg after the fiber optic cable he was installing underground became tangled in a high voltage power line overhead.
This content is only available to subscribers of The Daily Advance print and/or e-edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can log in. If you have not established your user name and passwords, click here to set up your information.
To become a subscriber, click here.