Electric malfunction cited for EC home fire

From staff reports

0 Comments | Leave a Comment

An electrical malfunction is being blamed for the fire that displaced an Elizabeth City family from their home Wednesday night.

Dear Reader,
This content is only available to subscribers of The Daily Advance print and/or e-edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can log in. If you have not established your user name and passwords, click here to set up your information.
To become a subscriber, click here.