An electrical malfunction ignited the fire that damaged the upstairs of a two-story house in the 900 block of North Road Street this weekend, officials with the Elizabeth City Fire Department said Tuesday.
This content is only available to subscribers of The Daily Advance print and/or e-edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can log in. If you have not established your user name and passwords, click here to set up your information.
To become a subscriber, click here.