Fire sparked by cord leaves two homeless

From staff reports

0 Comments | Leave a Comment

An overheated extension cord is being blamed for a fire that damaged a two-story home in Elizabeth City Monday night.

Dear Reader,
This content is only available to subscribers of The Daily Advance print and/or e-edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can log in. If you have not established your user name and passwords, click here to set up your information.
To become a subscriber, click here.