Faulty cooking equipment cited for Barbecue Barn fire

From Staff Reports

The Daily Advance

0 Comments | Leave a Comment

A faulty piece of cooking equipment is being blamed for the fire that damaged a local barbecue restaurant in Elizabeth City Friday night.

Dear Reader,
This content is only available to subscribers of The Daily Advance print and/or e-edition. If you are a current subscriber and have established a user name and password, you can log in. If you have not established your user name and passwords, click here to set up your information.
To become a subscriber, click here.