Superintendent Catherine Edmonds and the Board of Education recently recognized Elizabeth City-Pasquotank Public School students for their artwork selected for the 2019 ECPPS holiday card.
Students recognized included:
- Miles Everett and Zohnnique Johnson from Central Elementary
- Samantha Albert and Addison Foster from Elizabeth City Middle
- Nevaeh Heyder and Emily Hurley from Northside Elementary
- Kaylob Haislip and Jah’nae Wood from Pasquotank Elementary
- Makiela Herring and Lucy Rosewall from Sheep-Harney Elementary
- Leilani Canales and Jada Cole from Weeksville Elementary
- Carlee Graham from Pasquotank County High
- Kayla Lowe and Timia Spence from the Elizabeth City-Pasquotank Early College.
Moore students participate in Kam’s Toy Box
P.W. Moore students who demonstrated positive behavior at school recently had a chance to visit Elizabeth City State University and participate in the first Kam’s Toy Box event.
Kam’s Toy Box is an initiative started by Kamryn Dixon, daughter of ECSU Chancellor Karrie Dixon to encourage elementary school students to show positive behavior at school. Dixon collected more than 100 toys for the new initiative. P.W. Moore students selected to participate visited ECSU on Dec. 15 to pick up “K Bucks” they earned as well as pick out a toy.