(StatePoint) Flowers, chocolate and candlelit dinner are classic ways to show devotion on Valentine’s Day, but by tapping into your loved one’s hobbies and interests, you will discover gifts that truly last.
(StatePoint) The holiday season is the perfect time of year to bring the gift of music into others’ lives. Here are four thoughtful ways to do so:
(StatePoint) Let’s face it, most people have a tendency to procrastinate around the holiday season, especially when it comes to scoring the perfect presents for those who are hard to shop for.
(StatePoint) Whether you have loved ones who are doctors or you like to show your own physicians appreciation during the holiday season, you probably know how hard they can be to shop for. While they may seem to have it all, with a little creativity -- you can find the perfect holiday gift f…
- City to defy Cooper order, to restart disconnecting delinquent customers
- City gets waiver to resume utility disconnects
- Currituck board won't reconsider Matney contract decision
- 'My favorite bank': Southern Bank holds 'soft opening'
- Inclined to help others: Ministry builds man wheelchair ramp
- ARHS: 2 more die from COVID-19 in Pasquotank
- Wooten won't cite those who violate mask order
- Milot’s Musings: The Lies of Black Lives Matter
- Region's COVID-19 cases surge past 600; Pasquotank tops 200 cases
- EC doctor named to prestigious Friday Fellowship
(StatePoint) If smartphones, tablets, smart watches and other gadgets are on your loved one’s holiday wish-lists, you may be preparing to pay through the nose to make their dreams come true this season. Experts say that you don’t have to go broke on tech if you shop wisely.
(StatePoint) For young and old alike, books make great holiday gifts. To wow your favorite readers this season, consider the following titles, which will allow them to become armchair explorers, travel back in time, or even take an inner journey to learn more about themselves.
(StatePoint) One of the best parts of the holiday season is watching loved ones open thoughtful gifts you’ve selected just for them. Now suppose your holiday gifts went even further than just bringing cheer to friends and family.
(StatePoint) Holiday shopping for a sports enthusiast or two? If you’ve gifted some of the standard items in the past -- t-shirts, jerseys, hoodies -- you may be looking for some clever new ways to show your love.
(StatePoint) When it comes to putting a smile on kids’ faces during the holiday season, video games are a pretty safe bet.