(NewsUSA) - Self-care has never been more important as part of a strategy to manage the ongoing stress of the Covid-19 pandemic.
(NewsUSA) - Managing the effects of skin aging includes tackling the common complaint of skin crepiness. Crepiness refers to a sagging appearance caused in part by lack of moisture in the skin; women are especially affected by skin crepiness on the upper arms and above the knees.
(NewsUSA) - Since March, the COVID-19 pandemic has turned millions of Americans' financial situations upside down.
- Mrs. Dotsie remembered as beloved
- Sentenced to life, Woodley flees then recaptured
- Owner donates Rochelle Cleaners property to ECDI
- Fire destroys large shop in Weeksville
- Chesapeake, Va., woman faces drug charges in Camden
- Data Indicates Votes Shifted to Alter Outcome in NC Elections
- Police pursue stolen vehicle from Virginia to Edenton
- Mayor Vows Not To Be Intimidated Nor Surrender
- Construction of new apartment project may start earlier than planned
- National Guard to help administer COVID vaccinations