(StatePoint) One of the most important parts of any household or personal care routine is shopping for all the items you need. With new products introduced to store shelves all the time, sorting the best from the rest can be a time consuming process.
(StatePoint) Spotting more bugs than usual around the house? While a pest problem can cause embarrassment and concern, this summer you can take comfort in the fact that not only are you not alone, there are new ways of dealing with insects that can help you manage the problem without harsh c…
(StatePoint) If you have bugs in your home -- as many households do and the majority worry about -- there may be good reasons for this. Insects are resilient, strategic and way smarter than you may realize.
(StatePoint) When it comes to moving, we usually focus on the process of getting organized and boxing up valuables. But we often forget about the debatably more stressful part of moving: unpacking.
- Pasquotank reports 3 more COVID-19 cases; Bertie now has 6, Hertford 4
- Grandy woman killed in 2-car collision
- Cooper issues stay-at-home order for NC
- Dockmaster faces murder charge in wife's death
- Residents ready for stay-at-home order
- Getting ready for stay-at-home: Residents enjoy day out in the sunshine
- Currituck enforcing Outer Banks visitor ban with water patrols
- COVID-19 likely to impact Currituck tourism
- Currituck, Pasquotank have new COVID-19 cases
- Crimewatch, March 4-23
(StatePoint) While we all know that minimalism is “in” right now, thanks to Japanese cleaning guru Marie Kondo and her “Tidying Up” show on Netflix, decluttering your whole house can feel daunting.