(StatePoint) Have the cold winter months left your home feeling a bit dirty, drab or disorganized? Are you feeling the urge to purge? Then it’s time for some spring cleaning. With a few simple tips and tricks, your home—and mood—can be refreshed and revitalized.
(StatePoint) Spring is a great time to refresh your home. Whether you’re planning a major clean sweep or just giving problem areas a little extra TLC, experts say that a few simple strategies will make the job easier and the fruits of your labor last longer.
(StatePoint) Time for your annual spring clean? Make sure you’re equipped with the right tools and strategies. Here are a few cleaning hacks to help ensure a smooth and easy process.
(StatePoint) When it comes to keeping your home healthy, safe and clean, it’s all about balance. Using the following tips, you can make 2021 the year you perfect your cleaning technique affordably:
- Sawyer trial may begin May 10
- Fugitive arrested in Aulander
- Town Council Resolution Seeks to Eliminate Police Dept.
- EC police investigating juvenile's apparent shooting death
- Dawn of a New Day for Hertford
- Man in motorized wheelchair collides with vehicle in EC
- Superintendent says class play does not 'reference to sexuality or sexual orientation'
- One arrested in 2016 burglary, assault
- Convicted prison murderer now at nation's 'supermax' prison
- 2 commissioners call for lifting state of emergency
(StatePoint) With families spending more time at home, messes are on repeat and cleanups are often an hourly routine. At the same time, many households are looking to reduce their environmental impact affordably.
(StatePoint) You’ve finally found the perfect home. Now comes the hard part: moving. But don’t let misconceptions complicate the process. To keep frustrations to a minimum and make your move more manageable, here are five common moving myths, debunked.