(StatePoint) With families spending more time at home, messes are on repeat and cleanups are often an hourly routine. At the same time, many households are looking to reduce their environmental impact affordably.
(StatePoint) You’ve finally found the perfect home. Now comes the hard part: moving. But don’t let misconceptions complicate the process. To keep frustrations to a minimum and make your move more manageable, here are five common moving myths, debunked.
(StatePoint) One of the most important parts of any household or personal care routine is shopping for all the items you need. With new products introduced to store shelves all the time, sorting the best from the rest can be a time consuming process.
- If Christian story is true, our priorities are backwards
- Murder suspect waives extradition, returned to EC
- Albemarle Bank soared, came to tragic end
- 5 area counties see 'substantial' COVID spread
- County to look at options at developing hospital site
- Cooper tightens mask mandate, keeps occupancy limits
- Peebles store in Edenton closes doors
- FBI needs to go after Biden with zeal it did Trump
- Ousted official brings complaint against two others
- Edenton Man Robbed on E. King St