(StatePoint) You’ve finally found the perfect home. Now comes the hard part: moving. But don’t let misconceptions complicate the process. To keep frustrations to a minimum and make your move more manageable, here are five common moving myths, debunked.
(StatePoint) One of the most important parts of any household or personal care routine is shopping for all the items you need. With new products introduced to store shelves all the time, sorting the best from the rest can be a time consuming process.
(StatePoint) Spotting more bugs than usual around the house? While a pest problem can cause embarrassment and concern, this summer you can take comfort in the fact that not only are you not alone, there are new ways of dealing with insects that can help you manage the problem without harsh c…
- City to defy Cooper order, to restart disconnecting delinquent customers
- City gets waiver to resume utility disconnects
- Currituck board won't reconsider Matney contract decision
- 'My favorite bank': Southern Bank holds 'soft opening'
- Inclined to help others: Ministry builds man wheelchair ramp
- Wooten won't cite those who violate mask order
- ARHS: 2 more die from COVID-19 in Pasquotank
- Milot’s Musings: The Lies of Black Lives Matter
- Region's COVID-19 cases surge past 600; Pasquotank tops 200 cases
- EC doctor named to prestigious Friday Fellowship