(BPT) - With more of us spending time at home over the last few months, you’re probably noticing every bit of dust, pet hair and dirt accumulating on the floor and in nooks and crannies. And it’s harder than ever to keep up with regular cleaning while the whole family is together inside.
(BPT) - Pets helped us cope with the pandemic by easing stress, fighting depression and loneliness, giving us reasons to exercise and play, and just being great companions. Now that stay-at-home orders are lifting, America’s pet care community is sharing an infographic to help people transit…
(NAPSI)—Can you picture a member of your family attacking a mail carrier? Of course, you couldn’t, but it happened 5,803 times last year across the nation. Dearborn, MI, Letter Carrier Tameka Toliver recalls being pinned on a porch by a dog that bit her above her knee. “It happened so fast,…
(BPT) - As you’re spending more time at home, you’re probably looking for the best ways to keep your living environment clean, safe and healthy. Where do you start? What kinds of tools or products work best for sanitizing? Fortunately, achieving and maintaining a cleaner, more germ-free home…
- City to defy Cooper order, to restart disconnecting delinquent customers
- City gets waiver to resume utility disconnects
- Currituck board won't reconsider Matney contract decision
- 'My favorite bank': Southern Bank holds 'soft opening'
- Inclined to help others: Ministry builds man wheelchair ramp
- Wooten won't cite those who violate mask order
- ARHS: 2 more die from COVID-19 in Pasquotank
- Milot’s Musings: The Lies of Black Lives Matter
- Region's COVID-19 cases surge past 600; Pasquotank tops 200 cases
- EC doctor named to prestigious Friday Fellowship
(StatePoint) Dogs are important and adored members of their families, however, millions go missing every year. The reasons are varied and probably not all that surprising. A curious dog might jump over a fence or dig a hole under one. A pup might sneak out a door or gate inadvertently left o…
(StatePoint) Whether you’re hoping to make your dog an Instagram sensation or you just want a nice portrait for the mantle, you’ve likely discovered pets, in general, can be elusive around cameras.